QUALIFICATIONS & AFFILIATIONS
Bachelor of Fine Arts (Film, Television and New Media Production)
Client liaison, campaign management, production and traffic management, creative development supervision, video and post production.
SUMMARY WORK HISTORY
Lucy keeps Campaign Edge running on time; her role across the business is to ensure every I is dotted and every T is crossed. As our agency producer, she ensures everything gets made and moves to the next stage of production. Lucy has a Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts (Film, Television & New Media Production) and has worked across the Cutting Edge Group through multiple campaigns in a Producer/Coordinator role. Now with Campaign Edge, Lucy brings her process-driven, detail, and client service focused expertise to all of our client’s work.
– Dementia Australia – ‘Dementia Action Week’ and ‘A Little Support Makes a Big Difference’
– ACTU – ‘Secure Work’
– UFU – ‘Ready For Anything’
– NSW Teachers Federation – ‘More Than Thanks’
– SA Ambulance Employees Association – ‘Dying for more Ambos’
– Fred Hollows – ‘Carry On Fred’s Vision’
– SDA – ‘No One Deserves A Serve’