Campaign Edge worked with auDA to create the Shorter Names campaign to get feedback from stakeholders about direct registration of domain names.
The campaign targeted key stakeholder groups including SMEs and those who manage/own domain names – asking them to have their say via a survey and simple feedback form on shorternames.com.au.
The campaign has been a success and so far generated:
- 11,808 website visitors
- Over 1,750 completed surveys
- A 14.8% conversion rate on the website
- 1,028 pieces of feedback from stakeholders
- A reach of 1.4 million people on social media with a frequency of 6 times
- 18% engagement rate (industry standard 2%)
- 473,000 video completions on Connect & Catch Up TV