Meet the Team
Jayden is our Development Lead.
With a strong background in interactive visual design and development, Jayden oversees the creation, development, and strategic implementation of advertising campaigns across several digital platforms.
Jayden’s range of skills in web design, editing, coding, and project management across advertising, political, and entertainment industries have enabled the development of a variety of projects including the implementation of haptic interactive technical installations, the design and data management of digital assets for political and commercial campaigns, and program pitches at MIPTV in France under Screen Australia.
Most of the time we don’t even understand what he does. But he’s very good at it.
- Toyota: Universal Street Games – International advertising campaign across Facebook & Instagram
- Dementia Australia: Keep The World Open – Full website with interactive online elements
- MyRepublic – Creation of HTML banners and animated GIFs
- Ipswich Children’s Library: Fish Reef Simulation – Interactive and haptic experience
- SES Victoria: 15 To Float – AR experience