Digital Strategy Director
Paul is an award-winning digital specialist with a focused career within the online and multimedia arenas spanning more than 25 years. Having worked on projects for all level of government and private sectors he is very adept at extracting business requirements and audience needs and aligning them to ensuring stakeholder consensus and effective user experience solutions.
Summary work history
His long career includes roles such as Head of Digital for the Brisbane Marketing (a department of Brisbane City Council) where he managed all their community and visitor based websites redevelopments and migrations as well as all digital marketing spend.
He was also Head of Digital Strategy for Bullseye (now part of Ogilvy Australia) where he oversaw Digital transformation projects for BUPA, Blackmores and New South Wales Parks.
Paul’s role in Campaign Edge is in defining and executing the digital strategy, development (CMS, CRM, App, Haptic and ecommerce), digital marketing, social and conversion goals for a diverse range of clients and the audiences they are targeting.
Overview of relevant experience
- Toyota – Universal Street Games – world wide youth based video competition
- Translink – Smart Ticketing – Augmented reality experience
- Cancer Council – National Digital Strategy
- Trade & Investment Queensland TIQ – B2B websites
- Digital Strategist across 7 successful State Elections