Senior Account Director
Summary work history
Ari is an advertising expert, account director and strategist with over fifteen years experience in developing and executing integrated campaigns.
As a Senior Account Director, Ari has worked with a wide range of brands across retail, financial services (superannuation), technology, legal, sporting, insurance, property, higher education, as well as government agencies & not for profits.
Brand & campaign development, business strategy, customer research, advertising and digital strategy.
Overview of relevant experience
- auDA Shorter Names Aug 2019)
- Dementia Action Week (Sept 2020)
- Australian National University, Less Commonly Taught Languages campaign (March 2020)
- Ventra IP ‘Happy not crappy’ campaign (July 2019)
- SES Victoria – 15 to Float Augmented Reality Project (Nov 2020)
- NT Government Anti-Social Behaviour Campaign (May 2019)
Qualifications and past experience
- Account Director at The Creative Works Agency for 4 years
- Postgraduate in marketing from Deakin University