Senior Account Director
QUALIFICATIONS & AFFILIATIONS
Postgraduate in marketing from Deakin University
Brand & campaign development, business strategy, customer research, advertising and digital strategy.
SUMMARY WORK HISTORY
Ari is an advertising expert, account director and strategist with over fifteen years experience in developing and executing integrated campaigns. As a Senior Account Director, Ari has worked with a wide range of brands across retail, financial services (superannuation), technology, legal, sporting, insurance, property, higher education, as well as government agencies & not for profits.
– ETU/CFMEU Omnibus Campaign (Feb 2021)
– UFU ‘Ready for Anything Campaign’ (Sept 2021)
– SA Ambulance Employees Association ‘Dying for more ambos’ (Sept 2021) – CPSU Seamless
– Dementia Action Week (Sept 2020 & 2021)
– Australian National University, Less Commonly Taught Languages campaign (March 2020)
– Ventra IP ‘Happy not crappy’ campaign (July 2019)
– SES Victoria – 15 to Float Augmented Reality Project (Nov 2020)
– NT Government Anti-Social Behaviour Campaign (May 2019)